OT Solutions is a ferry booking agency based in Ruse, Bulgaria that operates on all of Northern Europe’s routes, having partnerships with the main ferry operators.
We are working with over 900 transport companies from all over Europe, especially Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Moldova, managing every year over 11.000 unique vehicles.
With a field experience of over 10 years in freight booking, we provide our clients with the best all-round services when it comes to ferry crossings. There are many reasons why you should travel with us:
We ship all types of vehicles from vans to oversized trucks including heavy haulage and out-of-gauge loads as well as hazardous cargo;
We offer customer support 24/7, so you have someone to speak to at any time, day or night, for routine or unforeseen issues;
Our Ferry-booking network covers all major ports from England, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Germany, Sweden, Baltic Sea and the rest of Continental Europe;
We allow our customers to compare costs and find best suppliers, lowest prices and best service;
We supply a fast response as we guarantee 45 minutes delivery of the booking from the customer’s request
Bookings can be made online, by telephone or by fax;
We are flexible regarding terms of payment and invoicing currency (We can accept several types of currencies).
High temperatures during the summer are not good for either drivers or the vehicles or goods being transported. The largest automotive club in Germany ADAC gives you a few tips to pay attention to yourself and the technique to avoid the unpleasant consequences.
1. Concentration! Professional drivers are trained professionals behind the wheel. However, it is sometimes difficult for drivers to stay fresh behind the wheel at high temperatures!
2. Do not get distracted! Tablets, magazines and mobile phones - they are not designed to work when driving.
3. Food and beverages! Avoid heavy foods because they make you tired. More fruits and smaller portions, accompanied by lots of fluids, are ideal for hot weather.
4. Sleep enough! Heat in combination with poor and inadequate sleep distorts concentration and thus increases the risk of accidents.
5. Air conditioning! The air conditioning system must be set to a maximum of six degrees difference of outdoor temperature.
6. Chilled cabin! Even if you park in the shade, the cabin will be heated again. Stay away from wet wipes - they will further increase humidity and the heat becomes even more unacceptable.
7. Follow your body signals! Headache, soreness, etc. - stop immediately, go to the shade, take a liquid and seek medical attention.
8. Tire pressure! If the temperature rises significantly, the temperature of the tires increases considerably. If the tires are softer as necessary, their contact surface increases and they wear out more quickly.
9. Proper flat tire reaction! If you have a flat tire, keep the peace! To avoid an accident, slow down as soon as possible but carefully and smoothly.
10. Correct reaction in case of tire ignition! If you notice that the tire is starting to burn, it is advisable to proceed carefully until the next parking, where you will seek co-operation from colleagues.
After many years of collaboration with the ferry operators in northern Europe, OT Solutions LTD now can provide their services in the south. Thanks to our new partners from Grimaldi Group, no we can offer solutions for your ferry crossings from Greece to Italy and from Italy to Spain.Find out more
On 09.08.2017 SOLUTIONS LTD received the "Trustworthy Company" certificate for 2017. Certified firms are the ones who have impeccable reputation both in front of their clients and their counterparts. OT SOLUTIONS have been honoured for its professionalism and honesty in the business relations. These certificates are internationally recognised and recognisable.
Why SOLUTIONS has been awarded the "Trustworthy Company" certificate?
The Customer Opinion Research Centre (ICCNM) certifies the excellent reputation and label in business management, as well as the correct attitude of OT SOLUTIONS to the obligations towards its clients and contractors.Find out more