OT Solutions is a ferry booking agency based in Ruse, Bulgaria that operates on all of Northern Europe’s routes, having partnerships with the main ferry operators.
We are working with over 900 transport companies from all over Europe, especially Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Moldova, managing every year over 11.000 unique vehicles.
With a field experience of over 10 years in freight booking, we provide our clients with the best all-round services when it comes to ferry crossings. There are many reasons why you should travel with us:
We ship all types of vehicles from vans to oversized trucks including heavy haulage and out-of-gauge loads as well as hazardous cargo;
We offer customer support 24/7, so you have someone to speak to at any time, day or night, for routine or unforeseen issues;
Our Ferry-booking network covers all major ports from England, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Germany, Sweden, Baltic Sea and the rest of Continental Europe;
We allow our customers to compare costs and find best suppliers, lowest prices and best service;
We supply a fast response as we guarantee 45 minutes delivery of the booking from the customer’s request
Bookings can be made online, by telephone or by fax;
We are flexible regarding terms of payment and invoicing currency (We can accept several types of currencies).
Our team is composed of highly trained and experienced young people, who help us achieve our goals in delivering an optimum and first class service to our clients.
We believe that human capital is the most important resource, so we heavily invest in our staff to ensure that our clients receive the best and most accurate advice and information possible. Our customers receive support from a motivated and involved personnel, which is at their disposal 24/7.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Prospecting the market by phone and company visits to potential clients is the main activity.
- They also keep management informed by submitting reports, weekly work plans and monthly progress towards the established targets.
- Because of the detailed knowledge of company’s products, they also offer consultancy to customers in need of guidance at choosing a route.
- We have chosen skilled and perseverant sales agents that have given us the possibility to grow from one year to another.
- Is in charge of supervising the financial aspects of OTSolutions EOOD, which include financial transactions, entering account information, summarizes financial status through generated reports, prepares balance sheets and supervises profit and loss statements.
- It also keeps a close relation to our customers regarding outstanding invoices, controlling the debits and issues financial reports for each individual client’s account.
- The achievements of this department is that it has managed to control over 900 customers, over 10,000 invoices emitted every year and almost the same number of invoices received, this department is in charge of the credit control aspects of the company.
- Is in charge with invoicing and honoring the booking request we receive via e-mail/Fax/Telephone, keeping the relation with the customers and suppliers, offering consultancy to customers in need of guidance at choosing a route.
- This department maintains the relation between OTSolutions and the ferry operators; it manages the booking requests and also the problems that occur from this activity.
- The achievements of this department are that it managed to take care of over 15,000 bookings every year but at the same time it managed to keep the same quality of services as expected by our customers.